The Structured Approach
With layers of expertise, Pioneer applies a highly structured approach to how we guide and care for your financial success. These layers create a checks-and-balances system that methodically considers what is best for your particular situation. Our approach includes:
- Pioneer Investment Committee — Comprised of both internal members and external professional advisors. The Investment Committee determines the overall asset allocation of various risk and reward strategies, in addition to appointing or removing investment managers and financial institutions in the investment matrix.
- Pioneer Investment Research (PIR) Team — Armed with specific asset allocation mandates, and access to leading analytical and practical financial tools and databases, they build your customized investment portfolio.
- Senior Financial Planner — Your single point of contact, who ensures that your personal needs are always taken into account.
There are two financial terms that are important for any investor to understand. They are standards which Pioneer adheres to, and have been proven over time and through empirical research as the most effective ways to maintain and build your investment portfolio.
- Asset Allocation — This involves dividing an investment portfolio among different asset categories, such as stocks, bonds, and cash. Determining which mix of assets to hold in your portfolio is a very personal one and depends largely on your time horizon and your ability to tolerate risk. As such, establishing and understanding your investor profile is critical to success.
- Diversification — The more diversification you apply to your investments, the less fluctuation you should experience in your overall portfolio, so that gains in some investments will offset the losses in others. This will help you achieve your long-term financial goals.