Pioneer Wealth Management provides wealth management, portfolio management and financial planning services to high net worth individuals and families.
Pioneer does not receive any remuneration or benefit as a result of wealth management services provided to clients. If for any reason, Pioneer should receive such remuneration from a Financial Institution or Bank, this remuneration will be remitted, in full, to the Client.
Pioneer Wealth Management serves clients and families around the world and is licensed to operate via the following companies:
- Pioneer Financial Planning (92) Ltd. holds a Portfolio Management license from the Israeli Securities Authority, the South African Financial Services Board and registered with the Ontario Securities Commission as an International Advisor in Canada.
- Pioneer Administrative Service Ltd. is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) licenced by the SEC.
- Pioneer Pension Insurance Agency (2009) Ltd. is a pension insurance agency, licensed as a marketer of pension products by the Israel Ministry of Finance.
Pioneer’s business model is such that we are remunerated from one source only, for each investment. For our wealth management service clients, our only source of income are the Management Fees paid by the Client to Pioneer.
This model is not valid in relation to most Pension solutions. For Pension solutions, Pioneer is remunerated directly only from the relevant institution, and not from the client
As a company operating for over 30 years in the financial industry, we have legacy business where clients in the past were referred to various investment institutions. Pioneer may still be remunerated by those investment institutions with regard to those investments. Those institutions are considered to be an affiliation*. Clients do not pay Pioneer any fee for those investments.
The contents of this website are for information only and are not to be construed in any manner as a proposal, advice, offer, recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell or hold the securities or financial products, and is not a substitute for individual investment advice based on the particular circumstances and special needs of each investor or potential investor.
While reasonable efforts have been made to obtain information from usually reliable sources, Pioneer makes no representation that the information appearing on the website or opinions expressed or contained on this website are accurate, reliable or complete. Views and opinions expressed in this website reflect the view and opinions as of the date of writing and are subject to frequent changes, without prior notice. Anyone making any use of the aforementioned information does so at his/her own sole discretion and responsibility. Pioneer will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind which arises, directly or indirectly, and is caused by the use of any part of the information provided. Furthermore, the information on the website does not constitute advice on tax or legal matters and Pioneer recommends that investors and potential investors obtain professional advice in these areas, if required.
* An affiliation means receiving financial remuneration from the institutions detailed below with regard to the financial and/or pension assets that are managed by them or under their care. The essential nature of the affiliation is a monetary benefit payable to Pioneer by the institutions at rates of up to 50% of the total fee paid by the client to such institutions for their services. Pioneer (not as a part of its Wealth Management services) and/or Pioneer Pension Insurance Agency is likely to prefer the financial and/or pension products of the aforementioned institutions over other products with which Pioneer is not affiliated, which are similar in their suitability to the client.
Pioneer has an affiliation to the financial institutions detailed below:
- Clients who were referred in the past to Banque Julius Baer Private Banking services (with regard to accounts which are not under Pioneer Wealth Management services).
- Clients with investments in the following financial institutions: Aurum, Envestnet Asset Management, GAM, GLG, Man Investments, Altshuler Shaham, Analyst, Epsilon, Excellence Nessuah, Harel Finance, Psagot, Sigma, and Yalin Lapidot (with regard to accounts which are not under Pioneer Wealth Management services).
- Clients with investments in the following pension institutions: Altshuler Shaham, Analyst, Dash-Meitav, Excellence Nessuah, Clal Gemel, Hachshara, Harel, Helman Aldubi, Psagot, IBI, Phoenix, and Yalin Lapidot (with regard to accounts which are not under Pioneer Wealth Management services).
Updated: January 2018